Shaped parts processing
1. The structure type of the special-shaped parts is various. Therefore, when machining the special-shaped parts on the machine tool, the workpiece must be correctly mounted on the machine tool in order to ensure the size, geometry and mutual positioning accuracy of the machined surface. The installation of the workpiece generally involves two processes of positioning and clamping: firstly, the workpiece should occupy a correct position relative to the machine tool and the tool, which is the positioning of the workpiece; then the workpiece is fastened to the positioning jaw, so that It is not caused by the cutting force, gravity, centrifugal force or inertial force, which is the clamping of the workpiece.
2. Due to the special shape, many surface processing on special-shaped parts is difficult to install with universal fixtures. Therefore, in many cases, special fixtures will be used for installation. A large number of special fixtures will form a major feature in the processing of shaped parts. Processing key. When designing the installation plan, the parts drawings should be carefully analyzed, and the main technical conditions on the parts should be analyzed. When the parts are installed, the design reference of the surface should be selected as the positioning reference as much as possible to reduce the positioning error and ensure the processing requirements of the parts.
3. The shape and structure of the parts are different, the composition surfaces are different, the technical requirements are different, the processing method selection and sequence arrangement are also different. Therefore, there is no specific law for the processing route of such parts. Generally, the corresponding processing method is selected according to the surface properties of the part, the processing requirements and the position and location of the surface on the part.
4. It is worth noting that due to inconvenient installation of parts, the number of installations should be minimized. Generally, more content should be processed in one installation. In order to ensure the processing accuracy and surface quality, it is more appropriate to increase the number of passes and adjust the amount of cutting. With the development of technology and production, there are more and more special-shaped parts for special purposes in mechanical design and manufacturing.
5. Shaped parts are designed and manufactured due to structural features and uses in various mechanical equipment. Different shaped parts often have differences in structure, material and technical requirements, so the machining process is different. Sex becomes complicated, bringing a variety of technically thorny problems to processing, especially tooling.